Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

A brunchtastic weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and didn't have too much trouble getting back into the swing of things this Monday.

A highlight of my weekend was Saturday, when I went to a friend's house to have a delicious brunch with her and all of her friends. The menu included a delicious ricotta frittata, homefries, arugula salad, mimosas, and fresh bacon.

Here's my plate before eating:



To finish the brunch we also had Cinnamon-Sugar Pull Apart Bread. Click the link for the full recipe. Here are a few pictures of different parts of the bread making process:


spreading the cinnamon sugar mixture onto the dough. 

cutting the dough into strips to place in the pan. 

the finished product!

Let me tell you, that was some really good bread! I could go for some right now.  

One downfall of the weekend- I didn't have enough time to paint my nails. I have bare nails for the first time in months. But today I received my January Birchbox (what a great way to start the week). so I'll be sure to share what I received in an upcoming post. Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment