Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Eve Nails

Happy 2013 everyone! My name is Julia.

My New Year's Resolution this year was to start a beauty/food/crafting/fashion blog. I actively blog for work and NY Creative Interns, and I also have a personal blog of my own. But every morning with my cereal and coffee I love reading fashion, crafting and beauty blogs that I've found on the web via pinterest and other websites. I figured why not try? This will also give me excuse to spend more of my free time being semi-productive: trying new recipes, crafts, and beauty products.

To start, let's talk about New Year's Eve. New Year's is actually my very least favorite holiday of the whole year- but I was able to have a nice night. I saw old friends from high school and then finished the night watching the actual movie "New Year's Eve" with my family and boyfriend.

For the night I did my nails with OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark' and had an accent nail on each hand with a coat of China Glaze 'Fairy Dust'.

Looking forward to the next post! Until next time,





No comments:

Post a Comment